Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Day 9-Boy am I neglectful

I know, I'm sorry. But to be honest, the past few days have been kind of boring. Work in the mornings, home in the evenings. Whoooo wants to hear about that? But I'm about to talk about some other stuff people don't want to hear about. Namely, how much money I just saved! (And I wasn't even buying car insurance.)

Today Krystina and I went to the gym. That is soooo not exciting. Later we went to Qdoba, also not very exciting.

Then we went to Urban Outfitters. When we walked in and looked at things, I was hesitant. I'm not exactly rich these days and I didn't want to blow money that I don't have.

But everything I wanted was on sale! And all sale items were 50% off! So, for example, those silver disco-ball looking Toms that I've been lusting after for years cost me $10. Ten dollars. (Don't worry, we discussed with the sales associate and we're pretty sure the kids will still get their shoes and we're not stealing for them.

Aside from that I got lots of fun things like skirts and sweaters.

But what I really want to brag about is the money I saved, so here goes:

Total original cost of the things that I bought: $314
Amount I bought it for: $74.94
Money saved: $239.06

No comments: