Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Day 3- More about me

A picture is worth how many words again? On today's episode, I'll share a few recent pics and let you surmise what they say about me. I wonder what kind of pictures I'll have to show 497 days from now. You never know what could happen... Only three images today, after all, we've only been doing this for three days.



This is the corner office in my room. By corner office I mean the window full of books, a water bowl for the kittens, the big orange chair complete with Jew bear, and my bedside table complete with McDonald's cup. Yeah... that's where I am right now.



This is Farmer staring at one of the loaves of bread that the kittens drag up the stairs and destroy (kinda) on a daily basis. Farmer is decidedly not responsible for this trend, it is definitely Thing One and Thing Two (aka Lou and Turd). There's also a tea bag, perhaps they just wanted some breakfast?



This teak bench is a funny story. I found it for half-off somewhere in Center City. Half-off was still in the $300 range and I don't have any money, anyway. So I texted my dad and sent him a picture and asked if he'd make it for me as a wedding gift. I told him he probably has about 12 years before I even think to get married (that is, 4383 days...).

His response: "If I make it faster does that mean you'll get married faster."

It's gonna be a loooooong 4383 days.

1 comment:

KMK said...

my cats are a-holes