Monday, January 26, 2009

I can't do this all on my own...

I know, I know. I've been a neglectful blogger. Just when things were getting back on track. I've never been one of those to post photo blogs, but you oughta know what I've been up to these days and why I've been treating you so bad.

It goes something like this:

Selling a hundred papes a day with these jokers...




Torturing Zuli




Getting some culture (and spying some scenesters)






Seducing Hadley, of course...




Pissing off PETA but giving that rabbit fur coat another chance of love




Less (read:no) alcohol, more Anna




Changing my name to Sally and selling saggy skullcaps by the seashore with Oldboy







(And don't you know? That's not even the half of it.)

1 comment:

KMK said...

i hate that i am not a part of what you are up to these days, i also hate that all photos of you used to be taken by me or have me in them, now i am sad, and missing you
also the word verification for this post is dedness haha