Thursday, October 16, 2008

In your eyes...

First, let me do the biggest shout out to my best friend and fellow blogger (newly!), KMK. Dear, KK. I love your blog and will read it daily. Not to mention that this chick is my best friend and also a seriously hilarious writer, she also is doing her first "friend interview" on me. An interview that I filled out at work this afternoon while eating a seared tuna salad and watching my section to see if it would ever get sat.

FYI- I had one table tonight, it was a single dude. He left me ten dollars on his twenty five dollar meal. It was sad that I only made ten dollars, but happy that I made it on a single one top.

Anyyyywaaaaayyyyy, I was seriously planning on plugging Krystina here, so here it is: Vanity. Live it, learn it, love it. This girl is amazing and I mean that.

In other news I had the most romantic walk ever. No kidding, full moonshine, empty inlet. Marshes. Lighthouse. Arthur Ravanel Bridge. Cruise boat in the harbor, followed closely by a sunset cruise. And as I rounded the battery, right along the marsh, a single shrimper casting its net. Oh, and I was also with Chris's dog. Seriously, I cried on the inside that I was walking a friends dog and not a boyfriend. It'll happen one day... Maybe?

My stomach is now protesting, and according to Sweet D, the Red Sox won?! Why is such a great night ending in such pain?

xoxo, GG? or just me.
Mo

1 comment:

KMK said...

thanks for the shout out friend !
also i love the background !
i WAS going to choose that one.....