Tuesday, October 21, 2008

2:47 pm


As I sit in class, listening but not taking notes, I have to wonder if this could be the downfall of me as a student. Being a body in a class is not the same as being an active member. Then again, not being in class at all is very often what really gets me into trouble. Seriously, though . . .

I spent yesterday's Comparative Religious Ethics class drawing the letters "th" numerous times to see which way I liked it best. FYI, see the diagram to the upper left to see which I prefer. While the latter is more attractive, the former seems more natural. I like natural.

In my mass media class, I created a Fall 2k8 playlist and tried desperately to think of an appropriate name for it- which led to musings on happiness (see- yesterday's blogs).

In Critical Theory, though the feminism unit was intriguing, I spent the first ten minutes figuring out my own little bout of feminist writing (though it is not particularly groundbreaking, see below).

And now here I am in some meta mess. (The more I avoid it, the more I'm drawn to it. Perhaps from now on, it'll be known as the meta-flame and I'll be a Robbins-esque libidinous moth, trying so hard not to jump in head first.) Class is nearly over and my understanding of the Pre-Raphaelite Brotherhood is very, very nominally broader.

So back to the question- is this a good thing or a bad one? Well, we'll continue this vein next class. Unless I find something else to write about. I probably will. Stay tuned at some future date for my humble insights into the romantic night I spent with Miss Maggie May.

No comments: